Established the "MIRAIT ONE Group: Green Procurement Guidelines"
Efforts to promote urban and regional community development that enable sustainable development
MIRAIT ONE Corporation (headquartered in Koto-ku, Tokyo; President and CEO, Toshiki Nakayama) has established the "MIRAIT ONE Group: Green Procurement Guidelines".
We have established the "Green Procurement Guidelines", which represent our medium-term goal for "strong foundation for ESG management" in our Medium-term Management Plan (non-financial, "Environment" domain [E]). Throughout our business activities, we will strive to be considerate of the environment and procure items with a lower environmental impact.
Establishment of the MIRAIT ONE Group: Green Procurement Guidelines
The MIRAIT ONE Group, through its business activities, will consider the impact on the environment and strives to procure items with a lower environmental impact. We will strive to contribute to the development of environmentally friendly and resilient urban and regional communities that are capable of sustainable development, and to the creation of a recycling-oriented society.
１．Basic Policy on Green Procurement
1. As a general rule, we will procure items that comply with the Act on Promoting Green Procurement; however, this will not apply if it is difficult to procure items specified by the ordering party or items that comply with the Act on Promoting Green Procurement.
2. With regard to environmental burden, we will consider the entire life cycle of items, from the extraction of raw materials to manufacturing, distribution, use, disposal, and recycling.
3. After careful consideration of the necessity and appropriate quantity, the quantity of items to be procured shall be kept to the minimum necessary. If there are no items that comply with the Act on Promoting Green Procurement, we will strive to procure items that have a relatively low environmental impact.
２．Efforts to Promote Green Procurement
1. The MIRAIT ONE Group will promote the procurement of green products by stipulating the types of environmental items that the MIRAIT ONE Group will procure intensively as designated procurement items for each field.
2. Designated procurement items will be reviewed and expanded in consideration of procurement records in the purchasing and construction departments, revisions of designated procurement items and judgment standards in accordance with the Act on Promoting Green Procurement, and requests from customers.
3. Utilize company intranets, posters, etc. to carry out awareness-raising activities for green product procurement for each workplace and all workers.
３. Goals for Green Procurement Rate
・Green procurement rate of FY2025: 80.0% (Paper & Stationery)
*Performance of green procurement rate of FY2021: 68.8% (Paper & Stationery)
Toshiki Nakayama, President and CEO
MIRAIT ONE Corporation
Established: November 11, 2022